Friday, September 30, 2011

new teaching style

Today was my last day of language school. Gloria a Dios! So grateful I don't have any homework anymore in this country, done with school for the year. Yes, I'm aware of the harsh reality I'll be facing in college next year, but ya gotta live while you can! Anyways, it was a weird day. All was normal till the last hour of school, when she pulled out...her laptop. That's not the weird part. She pulled it out, went on YouTube, pulled up a Spanish Christian song, and yes ladies and gentlemen, we sang along with the song I didn't know. I literally had no choice after I realized saying no ten times just wasn't getting through to her. It was the most awkward. Moral of the story: when your teacher asks you your likes and dislikes on the first day of school, she WILL use them against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment