Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a mother and friend

So, this week my roommate Shannon abandoned me and went to one of the beautiful islands of Honduras. We are not on speaking terms, mostly being because she has no internet. Anyways, I am taking care of the house on my own. That also means that I am taking care of me and Shannon's children as well. Yes, I cook for them, I clean the house, I wash the dishes. Just your regular house wife type. But, really, I might actually have switched my 18 year old, just graduated high school life for a domestic, loving motherly one. I don't know how it happened. Honduras does some crazy stuff to a person. Sometimes, it makes me laugh to think that next year I am going to be a freshman in college. How do I play those get to know you games? Hi, my name is Caitlin. IN this past year, I lived in a different country for 7 months learning a different language and parenting 8 to 9 young boys. Not a big deal, just call me ques. But really, I'm loving this part of my life. Wouldn't give it up. Now excuse me while i go answer the doorbell for the 15th time today,

No comments:

Post a Comment