Monday, September 19, 2011

things I must unlearn

When yo live in a 3rd world country, there are things you gotta unteach yourself. Here is what I've compiled so far:
1. Vegetables and fruits arw always clean.
2. Toilet paper can be flushed.
3. You will always have running water.
4. The refrigerator door will hold itself open (maybe that is just a specific problem to my fridge)
5. Dishes will find a way to be washed without manual labor.
6. All phones have passed the black and white screen phase.

More to come as I find more to unlearn. In other news, during a break in language school today, two tutors were talking and I zoned out cuz I was sick of spanish. Tuned back in to the girl quoting Ghandi with the boy following up with a discussion on Denzel Washington. Never been so curious as to what i missed out on while zoning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment