Sunday, September 18, 2011

my new boyfriend

So, I live in a house with Shannon and Bethany. At this house, there are many street children who ring the bell outside of our gate to ask for food. So, Bethany and Shannon have made the rule that they will feed every child who asks once a day and love on the children as much as possible. and i love it. These kids are just the best. I woke up this morning to find three little boys eating in our garage. They proceeded to hang out in the garage for a couple of hours and washed Shannon's car for free. the absolutely refused to take any money even though they need it. The two oldest are 11 and one of them wants to be my boyfriend as his disloyal friend told me. can't say im not flattered though i probably lost my charm when he asked me to give him my watch and i told him the time. lost in translation i guess. Point of the story is that 7 kids came in and out of our house all day and we just get to watch movies, feed them, play games, and love on them. Seriously, the Lord is literally bringing our work to our doorstep. the verse "let the little children come" is my life. I just want to adopt them all. Sorry parents but by the time I come home I will have a husband (my new boyfriend, duh) and 7 more children for you to raise. sorry bout it. I don't ever want to leave my house because i don't ever want to leave these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment