Saturday, September 24, 2011

you know you are family when...

So, I took a shower last night and I did the usual debate in my head: to shave my legs or not to shave my legs? Sorry to all you boys out there who think we girls live for that type of thing. We most certainly do not. I made the decision that I'm not trying to find a man friend here and there's no one I want to impress so, what the hay, noshave-tober it is.
Well, Shan, Kate (future roomie), and I went to the mall today with the boys. The mall here is called "el mall", clever. The roomies went into a store while I stayed out with the four boys who were eating ice cream. All was going well till Jeffrey looked at me and said, "why don't you cut your leg hairs?" yes, he used the verb you use for GRASS. Then, they all proceeded to rub my legs and giggle and make disgusted faces at me. I mean sheesh, their moms don't shave their legs ever and I just took a day off. Lesson learned, never will I ever choose laziness again in this country. I don't want little Ever treating my leg hairs as a punchline ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment