Saturday, November 12, 2011

explanation

i guess I should explain why I am at the airport. Shannon is coming home! Holler praise. I finally have a roomie I can call my own. No more eating dinner by myself or going to sleep saying goodnight to Pooh Bear. I rode a bus out to San Pedro Airport and me and Shan are gonna spend the weekend out here. So pumped. Also, proud of myself. I took a four hour bus trip all by myself. I bought my ticket, checked my bag, transferred buses, and arrived at the airport. All in Spanish. I'm telling you, I don't even know myself anymore. I look back at the days when I was in AP Spanish, afraid to speak in front of my closest friends in Spanish, for fear that I would fail. PAH! I fail on a daily basis here and it has just become life. I guess SeƱor Offner was right when he said told me that acting like I didn't hear him when he spoke to me in Spanish was not going to help me improve. Well, here's hoping you aren't reading this post Offner because I'd rather you didn't know that your teaching is more affective than the alternative route I took. Not trying to lose my street cred at SDS. Anyways, that's why I am here.

I think that's all she wrote for tonight. Now onto distracting myself for the next hour. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment