Friday, November 18, 2011

#16-20: blessed

summary of my week. I have been SO busy. Seriously though, I have been going to work, road trips with shannon, making crafts, and trying to sleep. One thing you guys could pray for is that I have not been sleeping well and so I am just exhausted all the time. I think Satan is trying a new tactic and I am just not having it. Gotta have my sleep.
But, that's pretty much why you haven't heard from me. When I get a free moment, I am so exhausted that I just want to take a nap or rest. However, I have really felt blessed this whole week and I realized I didn't list my thankfuls this week. oops. Here it goes.

16. I am so thankful for my family. They consistently are just leading me to Christ and glorifying His name. And that is not guaranteed in a family, as I have learned here. I am so blessed that I have a family who understands my heart. I never once have had to explain to them why I wanted to move here. And, they just love me in such a Godly way. Sheesh, I love them.
17. I am thankful that I finally feel at home here. I am not counting down till April. In fact, I feel like April is going to come too soon.
18. I am so thankful for music. It is such a comfort to me and I just love the type of music that moves my heart. If you don't know that type of music, watch The Sing Off.
19. For the 22 boys at Ninos who have all found a way into my heart and who tell me they love me on a daily basis.
20. For all my friends at home who have ben selfless enough to keep in touch and to pray for me. I seriously don't take that for granted. I love you all.

Long story short, God is cool and He is doing really awesome things here in La Ceiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment