Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#11-#15: gratitude

And the list goes on. This week, I am thankful for...

11. Having daily confirmation that I am exactly where the Lord has called me to be.
12. A little boy in desperate need of some love in his life has chosen me to become friends with in the school I work at.
13. Living alone this past month. The Lord has become a true friend of mine because of it.
14. The sheer look of terror on a kid's face when you're chasing them in a tickle war.
15. My chocolate frosty today from wendys. It was my first taste of ice cream in my two months here.

In other news, sorry I've been behind on the blogging. I probably will continue to be this week. But, no fear, I have three hours by myself in an Internet cafe on saturday to make myself catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment