Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#21-25: thankfulness

Sheesh, I was just getting ready to go to bed when I remembered today is my thankful list day. I'm slowly learning.

21. For my new roommate, Kate, who constantly makes me laugh. Even if she did steal my name and spell it wrong.
22. For cool weather at night. I don't even have to turn on my AC, Gloria a Dios!
23. For Jillian Michaels and her 30 day shred. She has made me painfully aware of every muscle in my body these past two days. Sorry for the mean things I yell at you when you are trying to help me work out, Jill.
24. For a God that I can be so confident goes before ALL things. And that I can see that verse come into fruition in my daily life.
25. For the new satchel that I saw in the mall early this week. And for my friend Emily, who bought it for me for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment