Saturday, October 8, 2011

so much to tell, so little blog time.

Alright, blogging everyday is hard. i"m trying to because I love to be able to process my day and detox through blogging. Also, im keeping my peeps updated at the same time. two birds, one stone. But, I've fallen short this week. So, here's what had happened this week in list and picture form:
1. Shannon's mom and dad came into town with their friends, the Chapmans. They are from my Peace church family and so it's like a little reunion down here.
2. I found out that during the day, some mysterious creature lurks in my bed and leavs little pellets behind. oof.
3. Pooh Bear, m long lost love, arrived into town with Shannon's parents. I'm sorry Pooh for ever thinking socks and underwear were more important in my suitcase than you. Ive learned my mistake.
4. A Honduran man tried to kiss me on the lips and Shannon had to tach him boundaries.
5. I started my jo at the orphanage/school and I learned how to take someone's blood sugar and pressure all in one day. (well, almost, still working on the blood pressure, my hands cramp too much)
6. I got a wittle bit sick due to dehydration and a weird bug i caught.
NOW FOR PICTURES!


I mean, could you get any cuter than these two brothers? I submit you could not.


Funny story about this little booger. He told us his name was Juan Carlos and that was a lie. His real name is Moises. Why he lied, no one will ever know.


AND, meet the real Juan Carlos. Yup, this sweetheart has been going by Jeffrey for three weeks until we ran into another missionary who told us that he is not Jeffrey, he is Juan Carlos. So many pointless lies.

Oh yes, and I went swimming with the dolphins this morning in Roatan. So, SO fun! I am obsessed. After the initial pictures, 4 others and myself paid extra to snorkel with 20 dolphins. It was so so so fun and so cheap! Seriously, one of my tp life experiencs. Also,we took a crazy plane to Roatan. I have a picture, but blogger isn't letting me post it currently. I'll ty again on my next post. Exatcly ten people fit inside and it was exciting and petrifying at the same time. At one point, when we were in the middle of a storm cloud and all i could see was white, i honestly thought i would see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ before sundown. Such an experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment