Saturday, October 22, 2011

interesting turn of events

So, the weather has quite a variety. It changes from hot to sweltering hot to kill me now it's so hot, on a daily basis. So bipolar. But, honestly some times I complain, but I guess you hit a point where a constant state of sweat is just normal life. I am, however, grateful that my mission here is not finding a male friend I can call my own. Hard to look cute in this climate, ladies.
Since Thursday though, the temperature has drastically dropped. To high 70s. Now, you may be thinking that is not cold in the slightest, but it's freezing up in here. I've spent the last three days In leggings, long socks, and long sleeves. All wrapped up in a blanket. It has been heavenly. I think I might even be developing a cold, praise the Lord! Seriously, these days have been the highlight of my week. Now excuse me while I go make myself some hot chocolate and curl up to Pride and Prejudice. These are the days of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment