Thursday, December 1, 2011

so long, farewell

I said goodbye to my dear friend, Amanda. We became kindred spirits over the past 11 weeks I've been here. I only know I've been here that long because of her. She arrived in Honduras the day before I did and attended the same language school, where we met the first day of class. She just made me appreciate Jesus a lot. He had clearly orchestrated our friendship since we both moved to hondy, went to school, and loved Jesus a lot. It's just fun how the Lord provides. And I truly found a friend in Amanda. I mean, how could I not when she bought me sparkling white grape juice for my birthday? Welcome to my heart of hearts, please make yourself at home.
Alas, she has abandoned me for Costa Rica and then the states afterward. So long, my lovely. I'll see you in Wilmington because you are moving there.

Finger crossed that she reads my blog because otherwise this is just embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment