Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#31-35

so, im still thankful. and here's some things i love:

31. Finding the exact backpack I wanted to buy in the States. except that it's made by a guatemalan, looks latin american, and is only ten dollars.
32. Honduran December weather. Perfect tank top and a scarf kinda weather. No sweat.
33. Antigua has a McDonalds. You don't understand how much I've missed that place. Call me an american. do it.
34. Florinda. She has a store in the market in Antigua. I remembered her from my other visits and today she told me I was her number one friend. I choose to believe that she loves me because I talked to her for like 10 minutes in Spanish and not because I bought two scarves and a table runner from her.
35. Christmas music. Such a heart warmer. Such a sucker for Michael Buble's voice when he tells me he'll be home for Christmas. Always knew I could count on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment