Friday, December 16, 2011

#36-40:

This thankful time of the week is dedicated to my sister Anna and the top things I'm thankful for about her. Why you ask? Well, just because I am waiting in the airport for her to arrive IN HONDURAS! It'll be fun, I guess.

36. She was willing to pay her own way to come visit her little sister in the Hondyland.
37. She loves me so intentionally and is willing to tell me when I'm being overdramatic (which is a lot, this year)
38. She shares my unashamed love of the Jonas Brothers and all things Disney. We will both proudly go to our graves with this devotion.
39. We just know each others thoughts and jokes before they're even said out loud. I'm pretty sure we are twins and our parents have just lied to us all our lives.
40. Most importantly, I look up to her a lot, she might be my hero. But, she doesn't use that for her benefit. She just constantly points me to Jesus.

And weez about ta partay in da Hondyland!! So. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment