Saturday, January 28, 2012

changes

My life has taken some turns. I am no longer working at the boys home, Ninos De La Luz. For lots of reasons, but mostly since it's such a long commute and I can no lnger take the buses, I felt the Lord pointing me in a different direction, and so I followed. Through getting to know the church more, I have found a program that I love and am now involved in. I will be working for a children's nutrition center from 10-2 every day at the church. We play with the kids, feed them, tutor them, help them brush their teeth, and just love on them. I went for the first time yesterday and had a great time. I got to play a little soccer and by pure luck in the form of a header, I think I won some of the boys over. But, I'm excited for this new adventure and am trusting in the Lord to provide financially for transportation there each day. Prayers for that would be greatly appreciated. The Lorx is good and he provides for his children in the moment they need it. So, I am trusting in that. But, that's my new life and I'm excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment