Sunday, April 1, 2012

pictures, pictures

i figured that while i have Shannon's computer, i mght as well post some pictures that I am unable to post on my iPad. As, I promised, I took a picture of Arnold and some other cuties that I get to see on a regular basis. Love them all so much. Here we go:


Above is cute little Maricela. She is a handleful, but she has got the cutest little giggle.


Guys, TOMS is reallife. Here all some kids with their TOMS and me. Hint: I'm the one with the holes in the TOMS, ironic no? The kids always tell me I need new shoes.


Danesi. I wrote about her a couple of posts ago. She is beauiful and terrifying.


I mean, can you get any cuter??


YES YOU CAN! Arnold. This guy. seriously??? Such a beautiful child.


Alejandra loves, loves, loves to swing. she is just so teeny tiny too.


Precious little kindergarteners.


makeshift hammock. inventive.


Katerin is a little super star!

No comments:

Post a Comment